- You can now drag panes to the far edges and have them dock there. Drag to within the last few pixels to see the new drop area.
- Improvements to resize pane mouse cursors.
- Middle click support.
- Adds a 'shown' method to ItemContainer
- LayoutManager.updateSize fixed to work with width and height
- Responsive design; enabled by default, can be disabled with config.
- Tab dropdown option: stacks can be displayed as dropdowns.
- CSS now generated from less
- Hidden items no longer updated to prevent reflows.
- Fix issues with ContentItems created from DragSources.
- Fix AngularJS Routing issue
- Add object to destroy call so we know what item is being destroyed.
- Fix an issue dragging with buttons other than the left button.
- Makes createDragListener able to take a function to call as well as an ItemConfig, to support dynamic item configuration on drag.
- Fixes Tabs can be closed by drag/dropping #142
- Fixes Splitter bar appears behind some other windows when dragged #141
- Fixes Non-integral chrome zooms cause layout issues #137
- Fixes Temporary "drag" items don't get destroyed if not dropped #133
- Fix for click-holding on an item and not moving the mouse causing that item to be removed.
- Merges PR Adds Round down the additionalPixel to prevent an extra pixel creeping in #138
- Merges PR Fixes issue including files with incorrect capitalisation on case-sensitive platforms #136
- Merges PR Added support for individual item minimum size #130
- Merges PR Add position:relative to .lm_content to enable absolute positioning within the panels #128
- Merges PR add a showed event #124
- Merges PR Fixed three sources of memory leaks when destroying the LayoutManager #119
- Merges PR Set title attribute on tab to match lm_tab in main layout. #107
- Merges PR Typescript typing information #103
- Fixes React component type is not recognised by createContentItem #87
- Fixes a stack overflow when iterating over React properties #92
- Fixes an incorrect 'this' argument when calling the original React components 'componentWillUpdate' method #92
- Added support for ReactJS components
- Changed License to MIT
- Fixes hasHeaders=false error #76
- Fixes jQuery Version mismatch #44
- Fixes NPM dist path #42
- Fixed hidden panel bug when using nested stacks
- Added isClosable check for rows and columns
- Fixed check for maximised window #31
- Fixed set size for rows #37
- Added support for JSPM #35
- Configuration for new windows is now passed through localStorage rather than URL parameter #23
- #23 also closes the XSS attack vector created by passing config through the url which fixes #28
- Allow empty dashboards #24
- Fixed resizing bug for maximised components #25
- Added strip-tags for title in popout windows. Also removed XSS filtering since configuration is now safely passed through localStorage (see #23). #18
- Added basic touch event support #4
- Fixed state change on DragProxy bug #15
- Added support for reorderEnabled attribute on an item level #13
- Full support for HTML in title attributes / tabs #6
- Middle mouse button now closes tab #7
- layout emits 'tabCreated' event for every tab #6
- Added support for empty stacks #5
- 'isClosable: false' now prevents item from being destroyed if it is the only child of its parent #5